Sunday, July 02, 2006

O Me O My

CHEER 2006 - A disaster in the making for SBU. Need I say more?

On another note (and a totally different subject), I've just found out today that my dear friend has had an accident (of which sort I am unclear of) and tore his muscle. I think its really bad because he's been missing Taekwondo, and seeing that he's an enthusiast of the sport, and hardly ever misses a class, thats really saying something. Those who happen to come across this blog, please say a prayer or two for Muhammad Hafsham bin Majod, who just lost his father to cancer a few months back and recently tore his muscle pretty bad, plus, he's an SPM student. God Bless Him. Poor chap, he's such a nice fellow, so strong, yet so small in many ways. I'm feeling your pain dear friend, I don't know why, but I'm feeling it.

No comments: