Thursday, April 03, 2008

After Effects

Thinesh brought us jelly today. I love that kid. And oh, look at me, I'm still smiling!

Funny how a little thoughtfulness makes someone's day. So practice RAK! [Random Acts of Kindness] I swear it helps.

Today I shall also chronicalize a promise Melvin made to me. Actually, Pui Ying and I were just questioning his steadfastness in becoming a lawyer. Then it turned into a 'so-it-means-you're-gonna-leave-UBS-la!' interrogation. He looked so stunned, as any good junior is when confronted with two seniors with their arms crossed. I think he nearly cried too, but then again, we're all in the drama team so expressions cannot be fully trusted.

'There are 3 things you promised me.'

1. You'll stay in UBS until Form 5.
2. ... AND become president.
3. And when you do, you'll have to fly and find me, where ever I am.

Terms and Conditions : If Niren cannot join you, you shall pay for his air ticket. I'll be 21 then, good luck my lil bro. =]

P.S. , I like your brother's name : Edward. Haha Tanjung Puteri's gonna be a blast. I'll play football with you guys again. But please, have mercy.

* * *

I saw Ming Wai's picture in St John's school magazine. So ugly! I mean, he didn't smile, so it was... ugly. Man I miss that blob, now hairless.

No comments: