Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Same Place, Different Things ver.3

I shan't bother with the pictures, they're mostly camwhored anyway. Most of the time was spent with a pack of cards on the bus. But that was closer to the end. At the beginning I just caught up with Jeff about stuff, relationships (well, without the plural, since only one of us was having a relationship), college, school... Stuff we haven't been able to talk about in a long time. And it was good, talking to him, a big brother in so many ways although I have plenty of THAT. My family has more boys than necessary, on my dads side at least.

The other half started after lunch. Baskin Robbins completes every UBS Trip, every year, without fail. Sorry, just needed to add that. And so we educated Faiz and Melvin on Shithead and all its glorious beauty. Then, we played Bluff, in desperate need of group entertainment. It was pathetic, but in a fun way.

Too bad about the Love/Hate game though, we should definitely play that someday. I'd love to see us slapping and um... kissing(?) each other.

But after BRATs, the latter shouldn't be a problem, aye? ;)

No comments: