Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Just one more day... No need to sleep also can!
Vi-Jean


My fingers ache. Muscle concentration in the right arm is significantly more than the left. Since History, half my brain has shrivelled and ceased to function. Only one day remains. I can do this... We can do this....

And I simply cannot resist the urge to blog. Its an addiction, its better than any drug available, a state of high can be obtained by the pure joy and satisfaction of reformating and modification. It is a bulletin board for that inert circle of friends who cannot see each other everyday to ask 'Hey, whatcha doin?'.

I think I know my Biology. I did just finish reading it... God, I'm gonna blog like crazy after this.

But now, its back to the books for one last time now. Wish me luck!

No comments: