Sunday, May 20, 2007

Why Me?

Publishing one of my dreams for public scrutiny for the first time felt good. For those in the know, (well, make it only one) my 2 most recent dreams didn't really seem like dreams at all. In fact, it was like watching a movie from a first person view. It was, interesting, to watch the plot unfold. I wonder what triggered these, I know I couldn't have conjured it myself, I wasn't that creative.

Its not like nightmares where you wake up at the climax, screaming and sweaty. It just so happens that when the story ends, when there is no more reel left in the film, I wake up - just like that *snaps fingers*. And then I'd ponder about it for ages and ages, and still come up with nothing, nil.

And WHY? Why have I started this vicious dreaming cycle all over again?! I thought I was through with them, having a 4 year break since I was 10. Not only have they ceased to fade, they hit me with a more severe blow - becoming more intense, more complex. I've had eight so far...

1. Not unlike a scene from Eight-Legged Freaks, I dreamt of giant spiders infesting my aunts house. I was uber young, and it was scary. Don't laugh.

2. I was five. I dreamt of the lion at Sunway Pyramid. It was night time, and something was chasing me, it was terrifying.

3. I was ten. I dreamt the same dream. I was raped by ghosts. (There you have it people, my deepest secrets exposed)

[4 year break]

4. It was a nice dream at first, then it morphed into a nightmare. I dreamt of a demon, and this includes God.

5. This one got me traumatised for 3 days. I dreamt of a mutant-ish spider the size of a dustbin lid about to consume me. I repeat, its NOT funny, especially if the spider jumps, aiming at your head, and thats when you wake up.

6. Another spider dream, at KLCC park no less! This one I laughed at... I was chased by a huge spider around the park, with a visitor screaming 'Don't run, its just playing with you!' Hahahahaha!

7. My team and I were getting rid of baby aliens (think small, cream coloured version of the creature in Alien 1,2,3 and Alien vs Predator). I saw a kid, he was not human. But when I got my partner to come with me to retrieve the poor thing, he was gone. For some unfathomable reason, we ended up screaming 'John!' (the kids name) and I broke down. The End.

8. Read about it below.

WHY have my last two ended in unparalleled sadness? What does this mean? And why me? WHY???

I have decided to dictate my dreams, turning them into short stories. You might decide to stay away from me after this... I'm sounding more like a psychopath already XD. Haha. But for you who dare, or those who are just insatiably curious, I say :

READ ON

No comments: