Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Rat Year

It's that time of year again! So far my favouritest guests were the last ones we had. Joy! The twins look beautiful, radiant, to-be-21 year-olds, Joshua looks like Andy, but presumably more dashing, and Shaun looks like, well, Shaun. With extra eyebags, the poor soul.







They all went to see Switchfoot! I can't believe this! If this had come to my knowledge earlier I would definitely have been allowed to go! Why not? Shaun is 25, Bernice and Eunice are 21, and Joshua is 16 - Lots of tender loving care. Whyyyyyy?? Yeah, you can hear me moaning, twiching and unleashing tantrums on whoever unfortunate enough to come close. In this case, Josh. Sorry darling! XD



The mothers think we look alike, I beg to differ. I wanna go to Canada with them!

The boys. They all kinda look alike. Oh, look, traffic lights!

Funny face time! Love this one =D


I hate my camera flash, it sucks.
Too big for Andrew, just right for me; Nevermind that it flaunts the line 'Tough Guy'.
Publish-able? Haha working on it.

Who misses my camwhoring days? I bet you do, I bet you so do =p

No comments: