Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This Trend Ain't Fad

Yea yea, because I promised Edwin. See, I did it! Despite my *ahem* tight schedule. ;)

5 things found in my bag
- books
- my pretty organiser from Hui Ning <3
- markers
- 'boogers are a good source of protein' badge
- tampons =X (nah, just kidding)

5 things found in my wallet
- secret recipe receipt
- photostat IC
- lots of RM1 notes
- locker key
- paper with Faisal's name o.O From the secret friend game, I think

5 favourite things in my room
- bed
- mirror
- marble tiles
- bible
- bottom of bed, where i chuck stuff

5 things I always wanted to do.
- punch the wall and leave a mark (never happening anyway XD)
- bring the librarians to key leader. then, we'll bring our 'signature food' and party on the last night. mwahahahahaaa!
- lie on a beach alone, somewhere
- score well in my exams
- rob a bank with edwin

5 things I'm currently into
- wishing i had more sleep
- lameness
- thinking
- losing hair
- toenails

List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
- holiday
- money machine which opens only for me and automatically restocks =P
- hugs
- sleep
- Shirtliff to win. please?

The person who tagged you is: Edwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

Your 5 impressions of him/her:
- too tall, not my ideal height XD
- happy happy
- cant play Concentration when sleepy x]
- enjoys laughing at me
- rich. too rich. he needs to share with me!

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
haha! hair -_-"... arm hair.

If he/she becomes you lover, you will:
kantao all his money first, then leave him. cannot la.... too tall! ahahaha

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
we argued about the price of something?? nah, not gonna happen

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
Vi-Jean
Tata
Zunny
Natalie
Vina

Send it back, and I'll kill you.

No comments: