Thursday, March 06, 2008

How To Sanitize Your Own Wound

If you have a wound, which starts off looking like this...




Then produces pus that is not only yellow but grey-ish, makes you limp, and end up in an outpatient ward in Gleneagles Intan...








Its too ugly, you'd puke, I swear. But the doctor who attended to me was so kind and lovely, her name was Dr Aida. I think I've been treated twice by her. And the nurse was equally delightful. She changed my band aid twice because it kept coming off. I love smiling nurses =)




If you have all the above symptoms and start taking pointless sepia tinted pictures that have no purpose or present you in a less-than-perfect way, you probably have what I have.



How To Sterilize Your Own Wound.


First, you need all the objects as of below. Saline solutions, cotton buds, a 'container', tweezer, and cotton balls. Actually, tweezers and cotton balls serve the same purpose as the cotton buds by themselves. I just added them for variety. It usually depends on the severity of the wound. Ouch!







And of course, you need...... a wound. Just pour a bit of saline solution, dip it with a cotton bud or a cotton ball, and try not to wince.

After 5 days, I think it looked worse, then better, then worse. Okay, I'm not making any sense. Nevermind.

No comments: