Saturday, August 13, 2005

Haze & Body

Hiya peeps... i know it's been a while, hasn't it? Got a new skin! Actually wanted the skin Zunny has... hmmm, nvm. I have an obsession with angels... yes. Oh well, it's back to school tomorrow. Even though I'm sick!! My 'gears' are breaking down on me! I may consider creating my own layout, although I haven't the slightest idea HOW. *sigh*... There's so much to write I can't figure which to put first! OK, the happiest moment. I got the certificate!! The co-curicular cert!! oh babe'! Taekwondo peeps need to perform on Hari Kokurikulum. But, if I'm sick... who's gonna break the board? And, there's a rumour saying that Puan Lyla wants the F2 UBS Gathering performance to well....... perform! If I gotta dance with Yung Sen again I'll eat my Walkman. And I don't wanna conduct Yellow 2 for grading!! My uncle's so mean... Come on, I don't even know the syllabus and its next Saturday. Moreover, we're gonna have a strict examiner. What if I fumble? Or stutter?? Or.......... Nevermind. UBS & Librarian Form 5 Farewell Party is coming. What are we to perform for them? I'm the Games Assistant and I haven't a clue on what to do. REALLY gotta catch up with my work. *sigh* Life............

No comments: