Wednesday, November 22, 2006

genting

Cenfad College of Art and Design
11th November 2006.


~ First graffiti attempt. Not too shabby eh? ~











Genting City of Entertainment

21st and 23rd November 2006


~ View from my hotel window. Breathtaking ~








~ Oh No, the books are attacking me! ~








~ show off's... ~








~ Wheeeee. Go-karting! ~








~ One hour later... ~

It's gotta start moving sometime...

It's slow alright. 10mph, sad-nyer...








~ Andy, stuck forever. Mwahahahaha ~








~ The End ~




I sat on the Flying Coaster for 5 rounds straight.
Andy nearly puked and kept swearing.
If I died here, at least its closer to heaven.
God forbid suicide.

I sat on the Astro something-something twice.
I'm flying!!

Went on the Corkscrew once.
Man, I think I left my guts up there.

Saw Mysteria.
Awesome-est show ever. And the most $$.
Guys danced like gays. - very gracefully.




HOME SWEET HOME
*sigh*

No comments: