Friday, November 17, 2006

Hair Color

I'm ecstatic and worried at the same time. Is it even legal? Why? Because my mom promised to take me to my aunt's place, -who is an excellent home-made hair stylist, I might add- to dye my hair. Ecstatic I am, because I've never tried (rather, never Allowed) this before, so I'm just dying to know - haha, pun intended. Finally, dear momzee and daddee bent to the pressure *evil laugh*. I'm so proud to have parents who understand the need of adolescent curiousity, no, really.

Well, worried because, I haven't decided what colour highlight I want! I was toying with dark-ish blue, but I dropped it because I'd give my dad a heart attack. I like red, but my friend has done that before and I don't want to look like a copycat. Oh, the dilemma, the drama-not.

I'll leave it to her to be creative, as long as she doesn't chop my locks too much, or having me leave looking like I come from outer space. Definitely a no-no.

This blogger shall not be responsible for any form of hyperventilation, rude stares, or finger pointing the next time I hang out with friends, family, and/or associates.

You have been warned....

No comments: