Friday, June 22, 2007

Its Good To Blog

Heya peeps! Sorry I've been away so long, really and truly. There's just been so much to do, especially with the Bulan Membaca next month, and the school Edu Fair, and the homework mountain... It's been such a exhausting two weeks.

And here I shall say,

I NEED A BREAK!

So there's Cheer 2007 *smiles blissfully*. Honestly, I think my neck region is slowly being strained and contorted from bending over books. Hunchback of Kuala Lumpur I shall be called then *gasp*. I did quite like that show when I was a wee kid though. Hehe

Alright, back to Cheer. Shirtliff is doing just all right. I don't suppose its extroadinarily climatical, but they'll put on a decent show. The few people I'm worried about in the team are Mei Li, who is a national gymnast but precariously unstable. *bits lip* And Wei Lin, whose musclethumb region is currently under strain and has to be bandaged... And to the others I know, Louise, Rachel, Amanda, Jasmine (coz she's so cute =3) and Syaira (yes, even her)... Stay strong, rock the world, cheer on, and, like Cik Seri Devi says 'Stunt Safe.'

Can't wait to catch the other squads progress this year too. Looking forward to Dynamitez (du-uh!), Titans, Vulcanz (BOYS, double Du-Uh XD), Sellors, Anchorz, Xylurf (coz of my tuition partner), Calyx (coz of Meng Jin -.-" curse you) and... Zodiacz. Did I spell that right? Hahaha, go Ken!

'Look good even if everyone else doesn't'
That was from Ken by the way. Hahaha... So true!

Hope to see you guys there!! LOTS of huggies and kissies and... POKES!

No comments: