Friday, June 01, 2007

Thank You's

Last Wednesday, my bro went out with friends (girls! *sigh* he's growing up *wipes a tear*). Going there wasn't a problem, it was coming BACK. So, as the wonderfully considerate sibling that I am (and also because he begged to his knees), I went along to make sure that he was safe.

Thank you to all the people who totally saved my butt from absolute boredom! And yes, Times Square is pretty boring. urgh.

They are, namely : Keith (for everything, seriously), Kok Peng (haha, thanks for joining us at the end), and Bryant (my 'lil' bro. sorry i didnt really accompany you... And I'm sorry you felt awkward. *hugs*)

when it gets boring we camwhore, camwhore, camwhore


no outing is complete without a toilet picture!


my only sanctuary


food! chocolate! bliss....


interesting, ain't it?

Quote of the day
*
*
*
'Round is cute' Bryant
Hear that Keith! tsk tsk

1 comment:

TikTsin said...

lingerie with bunny ears whoa O_o"

interesting xD