Friday, June 08, 2007

Relay for Life

Date : 2-3rd June 2007
Place : MSN Stadium, Bukit Jalil

OK, so no girls managed to bend to my will, and I ended up with 4 guys at my disposal - Sai doesn't count coz he left early.

Nevertheless it was fun, in a twisted, sardonic way. Dust, sweat and rain maketh thou miserable but hyper. It was incredibly cold and wet at night, and impossibly hot the next morning. God hath no mercy. TT

The Battle of the Bands was terrible. Alright, one, maybe two, sounded decent enough, but most just banged, screeched, in an attempt to bust eardrums. Therefore, those of us who couldn't stand the mental torture, (namely Julian and I) excused ourselves like the cowards we were XD.

Keith ran like crazy. Respect ma'n (think Jamaican accent). About 26 rounds, for the endurance race, and practically non-stop throughout the entire shmuck. Kok Peng ran too o.O. Scary. And surprisingly, Andy did too!! Trumpets please! hahaha

Oh, and while doing a lap, Julian and I met an old lady, who asked us if we were cancer survivors. We said no, of course... And returned the question. 'I had cancer for 20 years.' W-O-W. I said that, literally. She then asked if we were supporters, and we said 'yes', and she gave us the most beautiful smile ever. It was a smile of admiration and hope. We gave her the thumbs up, and never did see her again =/.

Sai had fun with the lighters, it has something to do with a 'fuse' and I'll leave it at that. I can't believe he went for a CF camp, you know, not being Christian and all. But now he's listening and singing along to Hillsong! XD Sad when his mommy ordered him back. Oh well.

All but one of the Luminari paper bags survived. And... OK I'm stuck. Still waiting for pictures from Kok Peng.

I WANT PICTURES! URGH.

No comments: