Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I can't believe blogging has become a second priority to me. And I bet now my blog is like... Super duper quadruple unpopular.


buT............. kaching!
Aileen the Magnificently Beautiful - *coughs*coughs*hacks*coughs*, has devised a superbly deviously devious ingenious plan to gauge blog response!

Haha. OK, so my dad popped THE question...

NO, I'm not getting engaged to some awesomely rich, handsome, dashing young man... (i wish)

Or getting a new phone

OR shifting

OR SHOPPING...

but,


HAHAHA..... AUSTRALIA or NEW ZEALAND? For a holiday, end of this year or next.
Och yeuh, include why too =)

So far for me, its Australia... I mean, summer (ew, tan is no no), beach = GUYS. Lots and lots of em. Wooot! And I won't actually look like, overly flabby or muffin topped there, according to Advisor 1. And I can shop for Roxy and Billabong without incinirating my purse, according to Advisor 2.

Oh Well...

No comments: