Tuesday, July 31, 2007

FAQ

Why does Aileen always emo here?
No doubt this is spurred by Ms Jessica-Chestnut, but I'm going to just say it ANYWAY... Because, my blog is my refuge, it was never created as a public entertainment place. So I don't blog to please the public (most of the time anyway, haha!), but rather to release emotional and mental stress or tension that threatens to engulf me in its depressing arms.

OMG, has Aileen turned into a poor depressed soul?
Well, no. Usually, I'm a very happy and hyperactive and just refuse to shut up. Also, I'm annoying and extremely weird. But there are just some things that can't be expressed see? So here it all goes. So don't worry... Aileen is still here =D

Well, thats all for now, I'm blogging from my tuition center and class is about to start, ciao!

Mungkinkah saya perlu mula blog dengan menggunakan Bahasa Melayu? Kerana saya ingin meningkatkan prestasi penulisan saya... Mungkinlah...

No comments: