Friday, August 03, 2007

I was zombiefied today, due to the lack of sleep. Felt like liquified faeces.

Then I was totally off the hook, laughing to myself from the loo to class. After school, I was still laughing to myself, so hard, I had to stop halfway on the stairs a few times. When depressed, laugh; and laugh hard.

Then I slept and missed two calls. What luck.

Forgot I had tuition till my mom called and asked me to get my ass down.

I concentrated.

I'm strangely happy today, and I know perfectly why. That worries me =/

Whooo going to the gym tomorrow morning with me mommy! - Today, actually, haha. I'd better... Indulging in Dominos Twisty Bread is sure to pack on the pounds. Rawr!

LMAO! I feel weird today

wheee

Congratulations to me on my weirdestest post ever. HAHAHAHAHA

Night

No comments: