Monday, August 20, 2007

tagged

Make 30 sentences that start with the letter "I"

I like chocolates.
I love Jesus.
I finally finished reading Deunometry (and I don't think I know how to spell it). haha
I have no idea why I'm doing this.
I think I'm bored.
I wonder why no one is talking to me right now.
I will nudge a number of people on my msn list soon.
I have ice cream in my fridge.
I love my gerbils.
I need Streamyx or some faster connection than what I have now.
I want an iPod nano.
I feel content with my obsolete phone.
I want to learn how to hack.
I need to upgrade my anti-virus license soon.
I need to get Eclipse fast. FAST!
I hate having headaches.
I think I'm going to die soon. whoops.
I want to let everybody know how important they are, but I don't think they're listening.
I love my mom and dad.
I feel sorry that I said something that hurt my mom just now.
I gotta go tell her that soon after this.
I hate going to school on a holiday.
I hate having nothing to do.
I have to do my homework.
I don't think I have much to say now.
I will stop at 27. sorry.

Tags... whoever who wishes to do this.

No comments: