Thursday, August 23, 2007

heading off

I'm a heading off to Genting tomorrow! Can't wait! Hahaha. I hope to do some jungle trekking, coz I'm such a unique thing. =p

Got a call and an email from KH Wan today, regarding next weeks camp. I am quite certain that my parents will stay adamant at a -NO! So... there it goes I guess. Still, I'll wait, hope and see how it goes. But if my parents say YES... KEN, GRAB YOU'RE BAGS... COZ WE'RE FACI-ING BABY! =D
.
.
.
Let's face it, I can't, and won't change you. It's what makes you you. For better or for worse.
.

.
It's OK, It's always been. Always will be.

.
I'm OK. Always been. Always will be.




Man, I'm OK! Just need to beef up a bit eh, I'd hate to get depressed when Malaysia is turning 50. haha! I want to go to Putrajaya to celebrate, but m
y dad is totally against crowds. Ish.

No comments: