Thursday, August 30, 2007

I guess Genting pictures will have to wait. I'm so elated at going to camp tomorrow, but I am so tired. And some people just have to use my depression to bring them condolences and strength, I have no idea why. I cannot fathom why some people are so twisted. I'm glad I'm going, aren't you happy for me?

Currently feeling pretty insecure, though I'm not sure why. I can guess, but never pin-point the exact target thats causing all this. So I've decided that its just me. That I am causing all this brew of emotions I cannot understand. I know no one can and will help me to figure this out. Its life, you get used to the fact that it all brews down to you. Even God won't help those who don't help themselves.

You can never know how hard it is to keep myself together. I hope to be happy all the time, and be the way I used to be. But perhaps things do change, and like the sands scattered by the dessert wind I may never be the same person, but still I am the same person. Whatever change may be, I hope I changed for the better. I'd like to think of it that way...

Lets just hope I fix me in time. Before my smiles become fake and I get high just to get out of reality. I hope so...

No comments: