Friday, August 24, 2007

oh what fun

I'm in Genting blogging! Oh what fun. Met Kevin here, wow, coincidences do happen! Nice piano friend, good boy, with his hair done like a gentleman in the fifties - side parted and gelled. Plus, he tucks in his shirt and wears a belt, and hasn't even done his Grade 8 in pianoforte. So.... I beat him!! Hah! Still, he is very talented =/

Heading down to Awana tomorrow to see if I can cause any havoc. Went down there today to check it out through the Genting Skyway. Nothing much really, and we came across this Hungry Ghost Festival performance. For the spirits, you know. There was a chinese opera and puppet show. Got a picture of the latter. The setting was awfully creepy, chilly to the bone - and not because of the altitude either. The seats were all empty, and all along the darkening pathway beside a deserted road there were small flags with chinese writing on it. Some had the occasional pao next to it, and when the wind blew they fluttered eerily. Burnt money was scattered all over the floor, all damp due to the recent rain. Andy stepped on a few by accident and I made him say sorry. Hey, I'm a person of God, but he ain't.

Oh. And I somehow managed to pop my right knee by accident. It was so bad I marched, or rather, limped right down to Watsons and got myself a knee brace. Still hurts insanely though. Yet all being said and done, I am still determined to do some jungle trekking at Awana, and other extreme sports that my just get me killed or permanently decapacitated. Oh well.

This is my inaugural utilization of an internet cafe - I hope I used the context right =/. Believe it or not. Haha! Man do I miss my computer, no matter how slow the connection, or however sucky it is sometimes. I have a hacker who has been trying to get past my antivirus for a while now. He has the port number 1494. I say 'he' because about 90% of hackers are guys, so there.

Wait for the pictures yeah! ;)

No comments: