Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tomorrow

The old and the new



Tomorrow. Love it or hate it.


Hate it because Puan Lee set the Chemistry paper tomorrow.

Love it because we're partyyyiiing after school!

Hate it because we're celebrating the beginning of the end for the seniors.

Love it because it'd be crazy.

Hate it because I might cry.

Love it because I love them.

Hate it because I have a five minute speech to fill.

Love it because its something I worked hard for.

Hate it because it'll potentially go messy. And you can kiss this hot ass goodbye.

Love it because I hope to whacked Ebbe's ass till he has to stand for the rest of his trials.

Hate it because I might get whacked back. XD

Love it because ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. I can practically smell the sweet holiday air in the breeze...





can't live with em, can't them without em

No comments: