Saturday, August 11, 2007

Been wanting to blog this for quite a while. Call us retards... Its OK. It all happened, on a beautiful autumn day of Wednesday. 4 Sc Alpha begged Puan Sareah not to have PJ. She agreed, and so, it all happened in the classroom.

Aileen walks in class. Everyone stands up, just ready to greet the teacher.
Huey Shan give Aileen a look.

AL : What are you lookin at?
HS : No, what are you lookin at?
AL : You were giving me that look...
HS : No, you were giving me that look!
AL : You were, you stupid girl
HS : Stop looking at me!
AL : No... You stop looking at me!

*nudge* Psst, Pn Sareah is STARING at you two!

HS : *lowers voice* You stop looking at me... okay?
AL : *does the same* No, you stop looking at me looking at you looking at me!

Puan Sareah mutters inaudibly, something about 'lawan dalam kelas' XD

AL : Stop looking la you perve.
HS : *laughs ass off*
AL : O.o

No comments: