Sunday, August 05, 2007

I actually came here intending to rant and curse beyond recognition, but I guess I don't feel so angry anymore. The Lord does wonders... Didn't feel so good on Saturday, but I'm OK now, surprisingly.

Sometimes its hard, not knowing whether to forgive, or not. Some things are not so simple... I guess I'll just sit here in this little stagnant corner and see what Jesus has in store for me, and pray. Because I believe... Simply.

Now, I post in peace... No cursing, promise.

I didn't want to go, I can't believe I'm saying this... But I think I'm traumatised. I was made to go, but not forced : behind the tears there is a will of steel, and if I truly didn't want to go, I wouldn't. I'd run away till it was over.

I can't believe you think I'm crying for you.

I'm so glad you're back. The road to ...... is never easy.
Yeah, not with you here.
You're like a daughter to me.
Never in a million years, I only have one father, and if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have wanted to see your grotesque physique ever again.
Realise your mistakes...
I didn't need you to realise them for me.

I can't believe I let you hug me, and let myself touch you. You stink, and I feel tainted with your evil.

OK, now go.
Gladly.

In two hours, I never smiled, not even to my comrades - more like, acquintances really. 'Cept a certain friend, whom I know understands very well my pain. You're still an asshole though =P. Nor with the kids either, their great. Still love me. Haha

You asked me thrice if you would see me next week. It sounded like an order, and I was sorry I had to nod in silent obligement. I should never have gone back, then you'd know how its like to lose valuable talent such as myself. I'd gladly switch loyalties than to stick with you.

I can't wait to get outta this dump. Hell is a place called home - Previous thoughts, I can never keep it up. Sigh, but sometimes I feel so unappreciated. I'm the best kid they got and... Sigh. Sorry folks, if this sounds awefully conceited. Only, I try so hard to make them proud, sometimes, you wonder if it was worth it.

'Sabar, now is not the time to rebel. Its time to suck your parents money and enjoy life. After that... do whatever you want - and feed yourself, of course'

There's only one person who reads my blog who knows what I'm talking about. If the certain person is aware enough, of course.




Week old product of kung fu conditioning. Don't worry, I ain't no damage inducing, self inflicting person. I love myself too much XD

OK, I don't know how to get rid of this... the real deal is below. Its an old song of theirs, but hey, still good.








PLANET SHAKERS lyrics

No comments: