Saturday, August 18, 2007

UBS FAREWELL PARTY

Cheerleading comes in useful, especially to turn on the air conditioning XD





Fly Huey Shan FLY!






There is just so much that needs to be said, but no words to say it. I tried, but I don't think I managed to convey all I wanted to. I was nervous, I stumbled... But I didn't fall. Because their claps and smiles held me up. And that, is the beauty of my family.

So this is my speech, rephased :

You have made us proud. Thank you for being in our lives and making a difference in us. I would really hate to see ya'll go. This unit just wouldn't be the same without you guys. You made me realise just how little time I have left to make a difference, to fully enjoy my time here... Because the days are a'countin.

Thanks Jeff, for being my first friend in the unit, and for being the best (and only really) pet brother anyone could ask for. You are sometimes weird, but you're a genius, and your ass is damn small XD. Oh, your clown act, will haunt me for the rest of my living days. *shivers*

Ebbe, did you know that I have always looked up to you? I've always wanted to be like you. But I guess I can never do that, so I guess just be me.



Steph, good luck with Nicholas - you guys have always looked good together even through your public fights. haha! Nicholas, I will remember the day you put make up on at Gopeng ;)

Yoegi, you are black but you've always been Lil Miss Sunshine. Keep that up girl, you rock!

Chung Khei, you're always with that other girl, but I forgot her name =X. Did you know that the two of you look like sisters? Thanks for all the whispering during meetings... - and getting scolded for it.

May Chong, you have sacrificed a lot for us. 150%, remember? *hugs*

I said I couldn't cause I scene, but as I retreated to the side with the rest, I cried anyway. It was excrutiatingly embarrassing. Its those moments when you wish you could disappear into nothingness because everybody in the room is watching, whispering. I hid my face with the camera, and invisible people stroked me. I heard Huey Shan, I heard Thiban saying 'Aileen... Don't cry', Vi-Jean, Shaun indicating that I had a shoulder to cry on - which I didn't. The hardest thing to do, was to stop. Because once it started, it just went on, and on, and on...

But after that, I was all cool. Seriously, it was a blast and I could have not asked for more. Especially dressing them up :D



Thats my old cheer costume Emirah!





Muru barely fits into my cheer costume this year. Man you look hot.





But Ebbe has boobs so he looks hotter.





Nice Egyptian touch. Haha!





Jeff. is wearing. my. scarf. and a tube. - with boobs.





Psst... when I took the Form 5's outside, Ebbe's girlfriend was outside. *cough*hack*cough*




No comments: