Friday, August 17, 2007

Amirah's Birthday


12th August - We celebrated Mira's birthday at Prego, The Westin KL. Full story ahead!

Friday, 11 August - Surprise party for Amirah. So sorry I couldn't make it fully, I had UBS stuff to do, you know, being president and all XD. Paiseh. haha

But I wasn't spared from the cake and cream splattering. Thanks you AMIRAH and JIAN HONG. Especially Jian Hong, who locked me in his Judo grasp while Kee Thai smothers my face. Great atmosphere, even Puan Shiamala was not spared. Family friend weih!

Awi couldn't get the cream out of his layer of carpet hair, and ended up stuffing his head into the sink directly under the violent tap, mandi style. haha!

And I'm sorry I scolded Hui Ning on that day =( I know I didn't shout or anything, and was rather nice sounding, she was right.. I can be really scary. Gasp.

Went home and collapsed into a drunken stupor. A hard rocking woke me.

'Eh, tuition weih!' and that, would be Andy the Incredibly Evil.

Then, with timing to bag an Oscar, the phone rings. This girl drags off to fulfil the unspoken rule - The nearest person to the phone is obliged to answer.

Speaker : Hello, may I speak to Aileen please?
Me : Yea
Speaker : Is this Aileen?
Me : Yea
Speaker : Oh hello Aileen, this is Aunty Nina... Amirah's mother.
Me : OH, Hi Aunty! *oh SHIT. omg omg omg.... darn it*
Speaker : Well I am organising a surprise party for Amirah, and I was wondering if you would like to come along.
Me : Oh, I'll have to ask my parents first.
Speaker : Yes, and its this Sunday, at an Italian restaurant, Prego... At the Westin Hotel. It starts and 8 and you can tell your mother to pick you up at 10.
Me : Ok... I'll have to ask my parents.
Speaker : OK, so sms me the answer alright? And don't tell Amirah, because it is a surprise.

Curse my excessive melatonin production -.-"

At Prego - What can I say? It was dim, chic, and the food was excellent! Absolutely tongue-tingling delight. But I should remember not to order Arrabiatta again. It was sooooo spicy, I was getting the flu. So I exchanged with Hui Ning =D

Let the pictures speak for themselves...



There were so many colourful stars on the table. And so pretty too! haha.. See how its all bright and shiny?




Poor lil Iskandar fell asleep.. So Arman and Amran decided to bury him in balloons. Aww look, he forgot to finish his cake... Poor soul




Amirah dives into her food.





Amran's got braces! Red hot Amran, you're such a big boy now =D





We rock........
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day was Physics paper. I guess that needn't be elaborated, haha! Talk about going out during exam period...





Next post will be the UBS FAREWELL PARTY! I love my family =3

No comments: