Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Genting part one

I'm so lazy to post, I'll just give you guys a pictorial report. XD



While waiting to be registered, this ol fella here opened a humongo packet of peanuts and started eating them. Handfuls of calory-filled peanuts entered his mouth at a time. He dropped a few by accident, and picked them up! Goodness...







Spot the typo?? =p





Lunch! I think thats a little too big eh? Notice the wristband... Merdeka!




Hush Puppy slippers for uncle! They're so funkeh, no?




Poser giler man my aunt! Bet she likes the necklace and new bag. ;)




I think the high altitude makes my maid a lil depressed. Whoo candidness.




Genting Skyway view in the evening. Nice shot, courtesy of muah. haha!

Isn't this just gross? Taken outside a lamb restaurant at Genting/Highlands Hotel... Can't remember which.








This clown is cute! Buat bodoh in the lift man.
.
.
.
.
I know this sounds so wrong, but I'm now studying Physics with Julian and Jeff on msn, so I'll cut it short for now kay? Its fun, everyone should do it. Hahaha!

No comments: