Friday, September 21, 2007

I Worship This

This piece is so good, its better than a backless flowing Chanel dress with subtle swirl motifs embroidered with Starkovsky diamonds of various sizes. You know what, thats not a bad idea... I'll get Philip to design one for me. haha. This is from Pui Ying's blog and by all means, view it in its full splendour at her blog. I've got her linked right here ;)

Enjoy!


Dear seafood girls, (read - Dear lala girls)

I must say, you have very unique ways of wearing your clothes. They look so ah-dorable as though they are bought from the Rubbishdump shop. Or perhaps, bits and pieces of clothes sewn together to form an ultimate piece of shirt. Ahh, not forgetting, you people who dress like that must work as a clown or a joker in the future for I, once, saw one of your species actually wore different colour of shoes and socks for both legs and couldn't stop myself laughing for the 10 whole minutes. There, you have your career planned ahead of you. :)

Anyhoos, in friendster or I bet even myspace, it seems that your community has already expanded too fast. So, how do you guys actually spread your love for this trend on the Net? Perhaps, someday, you can teach me so that I can spread another trend which has got nothing to do with your trend. By the way, you guys have a million people of friends and my amount of friends compared to yours in friendster or myspace is nothing. And what's more, mostly are guys. You must have had magnets to attract them.

And those kawaii pictures of you people, It's soooo cute, with all kinda different poses which vary from 1 finger to 10 fingers. Creative humans, you are. Oh, and you have really good photography skills. Taking pictures of your own from very nice angles which will make your eyes look bigger than usual. Now, although I have naturally big eyes, I would really love to learn that art of photography from one of you one day.

Speaking of creativity, every single one of you seem to have your own special words. For instance, EuU instead of you and mIi instead of me. Are any of you planning to publish a dictionary someday? It might do some good to the people around the world you know so that they know those words from your dictionary can't be used in examinations. Besides, lending a helping hand will not damage your already-oh-so-wow profile.

Finally, your committee is totally the most well-behaved people. Being so extra friendly to the male species especially. You see, I envy you people who get 80 testimonials a day and 90% of them are from the guy friends of you people. While mine, is just too much of a sad case. Now, if only I can be as sociable to guys as you people, I may not have only ONE account in friendster till now.

All these praises come from the bottom of my heart, nights. :)



*sigh*, beautiful.

No comments: