Friday, September 14, 2007

Snippets of the Recent Past

Wonder what its like to have the past flash by so quickly they fade before you blink. Well wonder no more. In the midst of exam period, beautiful things still happen.

SMK Seri Bintang Utara Merdeka Celebrations.

Feasting of the F3's hard work

Oh the colours, the food, the excitement! The annual 'dress-up time' for the young adult, the young at heart.



Oooo

The speeches nearly rocked the school to slumberland, and the formalities were a little off the top.



Attention!

But the ending has always been a much-anticipated event. With adrenaline and hormones surging at near maximum level, patriotic songs were literally screamed out.



4 Alpha's performance. Which ended dismally. Stupid camera flash, why didn't you WORK?!

We should video our little group next year too, WITHOUT sabotaging the camera with flags this time.



Kiwanis Central Key Leader - Sri Kuala Lumpur

The surreal rise of dawn

There is no glory in reaching out. Yet there is no greater pleasure in doing so.



Candid! =) Nini and Keith

Reminds me again why I joined the Unit Bimbingan Sekolah, the seniors who've inspired and invoked this nature in me.



Posing with a pretty orange Merc. Just don't scrutinize the legs. -.-"

Reminds me that I am qualified to be their President. Reminded me of how good it felt to touch someones life, and never expect any gratitude in return.



Just had to take this. Inspirational, ya know.

It demanded for me to let lose. Go wild. Live life now. For there is no greater time than the present. =D



Vinalicious and Aileenicious!

I remembered that many people love me, and always will. I just hope they know I love them too.



SF's rock!!

The SF's were just awesome, we click like super glue coupled with jelly beans and sugar. I just wish we could join the participants more sometimes... Oh well.



Dear Philippe... He's only thirteen! Just proves how short i am. Bleeh



Most memorable neighbourhood moment : The raft tilting a full 90 degrees. And as we were attempting to aid the tilting so the raft would produce the end product of being upside down, there came a squek 'Help!' And so trapped in the planks above our heads, was a girl, Mun Ching, hanging on for dear life! No one was injured in the process. Hahahaha!



I dig hot Malay guys. Well, temporarily. haha!




Classroom Randomness


When I said 'Have fun with my camera', I certainly did not mean take a million pictures of me sleeping in class!


Huey Shan, WHAT in the pollution-filled world are you doing??


Hui Ning, you're and equally bad photographer. =P

Ngee Ming the Sleeping King. All hail!



Ed Board Farewell

I got to eat at Renaissance for FREE. Did you? XD


The food was beautiful. The desert table taking about half the space of the entire buffet spread. Heaven!



The Kick in the Bowels Soup that gives Amirah the umph to life. Haha!



The reaction is as such. Whoooo!



Hotels are the perfect photo opportunity. They're SO aesthetically designed, I can't help running around snapping pictures while squelling in pig-like delight. XD

.
.
.
.
After this, its back to studying *ahem* for me. Ho ho I got number 13 in class for my assessment!! Mwahahaha

No comments: