Monday, September 24, 2007

After the Exam...

After the exams I will / can :

1. Go ice skating to celebrate PY's birthday and go to that new steak house Charlotte and Hui Ning are so crazy about XD.

2. Celebrate Audrey's birthday at 1U. + Get the sexylicious ppl to come out too.
+ And we can make a team to play paintball! Julian, you're so dead =P, go find a team. Fast!
+ Sri KL ppl? I dunno man.. Yee Yan might kill me if I don't
drop any hints -.-"

3. Do library stockchecking *gasp*!

4. Redesign the library layout. =D

5. Attend the 10th Kiwanis Youth Camp! If my parents say no, the sexylicious gang is in charge of executing my secret flight at midnight the night before OK? XD But I really really wanna go! grrr

6. Head over to Alor Setar to celebrate Christmas and do carolling! Since Alex has been begging me to come for 2 years =/ Sorry cuz, my dad weih. And the fact that I can barely strum a guitar

7. Catch the latest movies

8. Tweak my blog so it'll be prettier =D

9. Go to church =/ Yeah, and who's gonna take me? gaaaaah

10. Work


No comments: