Friday, September 07, 2007

Genting 2

Mommy took this. Man I look hot at this angle XD.
'Self praise is true praise!.' - Pui YingComments, anybody? Coz I have none.Go Andy GO! Archery at Awana : Stiff competition between champs Aileen and Andy.
But Aileen always wins! - Even after the brutal second round. Despite the terrible posture XDLoser gets to be the target, Ratatouille style. I guess I've lost my beginners luck. But if you look real close, there's one between his legs. Haha!
At the restaurant, tons of people came about bugging us, showing off their wares, collecting 'funds', and such. One even had the nerve to tempt my youngest brother with a toy! Disgusting.. No wonder the restaurant was empty! This particular one stayed for a drink. And what can I say? I have itchy fingers, just HAD to snap a shot =P
.
.
.
.
.
5 MINUTES TO TUITION!!!! BYE!

No comments: