Monday, December 24, 2007

Blue Christmas


Merry Christmas
blogger babes and... babettes? Haha!

I hereby proclaim myself sane and sober this beautiful Christmas morning. Joy to the world! And my previous sentence only proves that I'm not, so yeah. Last night was fun, very noisy. My cousins lil gang reminds me of the Sexylicious, I miss you guys soooo much ya know?? Ish. Wish you guys were here.

Anyways after mass everybody flooded out of the compound and it was a cacophony of handshakes, hugs, kisses, and wishes of 'Merry Christmas!' and soon we didn't bother looking for people. Just hangged with 'da gang', you know, the loud one. It was fun and all la, but I feel so ostracised. You know, in a crowd where everybody knows each other and is basically related, you don't just fit in like voila! But it was cool, especially when Alex (cousin) picked up his guitar and we made a lot of noise with Christmas carols which I know less than half the words to. And the whole time my brain was like, 'If only they were here'; 'So like us'; 'Sigh'.

Then after that we went to some relatives house and made more noise. Haha! More singing, drinking, and the old men were smoking their cigaratte butts off.

The Declaration of Aileen.

Regardless of what I said before, I do get tipsy after 2 cans of Carlsberg.
Not drunk like, running around topless drunk, but slightly disorientated.
And if I do not talk crap, I feel sleepy.
I never tried a third can because of persuasive family members (some);
BUT... someday I will. =p

And yours truly has also discovered that...
Believe you me
When I get tipsy (I wanted to say drunk, but I've never been there yet =X)
I either...
1) Talk crap and am very happy (which is normal even without an alcohol level)
2) Knock off.

I did both last night/this morning. =]

Oh well gotta be off, will upload the pictures when I get home coz I didn't bring the cable. Going to naik motor with my FattyBoy cousin. Haha! Wish me a safe journey man! =X



Have yourself, a merry little christmas.... *sings*

No comments: