Thursday, December 20, 2007

Randomness

I'm back! And I'm not sure if anyone is still willing to read about camp, so I'll put the unorthodox stuff here. =)

Day 1
Firstly, thanks to Keith's 'It will take a pretty long time to get to Terminal Putra so you'd better leave early', I and my brother was there the first. Idiot XD. But then all was well, and I was high so things were good and I love bus 2 so yeah. But then before we boarded I saw this man with a PCK-like mole, but it was a kazillion times worse because while PCK had ONE hair, he had... many. The whole thing looked like a furry parasite stuck to his face and I just had to laugh, and laugh... and laugh. I vaguely remember Vina and Melody trying to shush me, and Keith calling me evil, but still laughing himself.

And so I laughed my way on the bus. And was still happy happy with the Sexylicious at the back of the contraption until we realised; the rest of the bus was excruciatingly silent. And so began a series of plans made to wake everybody up, led by Nicholas. it nearly worked. Really XD.

Ooh, and I remember Keith only emo-ed once throughout the entire camp; which was on Day 1, so that was good =)

And the Dragons (my team) got a red flag. Yay! I (and perhaps Sheena), wanted to give a hot, steaming, sexy name worth of mention, but some people are so hemophobic (did I get it right Sheena? Did I?). Oh, and the Dragons argued a lot. A LOT. Take my word for it.


Day 2

Bamboo rafting! The lake so bloody pathetic. Its like, so stagnant, and murky; but not as bad as KKB. Dragons and Raging Rockets combined to create a super power powered by expert raft-makers. Haha! Okay I don't know what I'm saying. But my group won the tug of war! The basis of the game is actually quite primitive. Two rafts, facing away from each other, whose butts are connected by a length of rope with markers on em. And the kuli on each side just rows until one successfully pulls the other to a specific point.

White water rafting was good, but not exciting enough. Haha I didn't expect Sheena to do so well, grats girl! *hugs* And Jacky is such a bitch, but at that time I didn't know... When we were moving to the mother rapids, he put his arms around me, and at that time I didn't think much of it. And that will have to wait for another post. ><

* * *

I had three dreams in three nights, all a continuation from the next. The first two freaked me out to no end, but the third was okay, because I told you and you made me feel better.

Welcome home darling =)

No comments: