Saturday, September 13, 2008

Flaccidity

Andy : Shaking my butt makes me fart.
Yours truly : speechless. And folks, that doesn’t happen very often.

People grow weirder when their major exam looms by. Well the aforesaid was always a little queer now and then, but you know what I mean.

MSN is officially pissing me off now. It has refused all my sign in efforts to date. And, while this is not new, I hate my flaccid dial-up connection. Flaccid. It’s my new favourite word now. Because I feel flaccid. As flaccid as my internet connection.

So dearest equally-weird-people-who-actually-do-read-my-blog, I can only be contacted through email, it’s the one thing that doesn’t fail me. And reading the cycling thing. What have I been reduced to? Aarghh

I was kidding, honest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)