Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Voices and Bikes

AILEEN
Hey Andy, I’m hearing the voices of my subjects in my head. They’re saying
‘Aileen, please study me!’‘No, Aileen, you haven’t studied me!’‘Aileen, you’re only half done with me!’
And in squeaky voices too!

ANDY
(pause)
You know what, I hear the same thing. Only at the end, there’s a ‘Sleep... Eat.... And sleep some more...’

Oh the mental toll of major exams!




Note : Another addition to the Bonne Substance section, this dude that I met at Relay for Life this year actually came home to Malaysia from the US - on a bike! A fresh grad, unemployed, no girlfriend, and no responsibilities, Law Tzuo Hann did what most of us can (and still am) only dream about. He got on a bike and cycled home.

More personal note : He's also writing a book on his travels (how awesome is that?). And personally, I think that guy just had some damn [insert elaborate swear word here] good luck along the way. Most of the time :)

Caution : This blogger shall not be responsible for adult content on the site. Keep out of reach of children! Haha

No comments: