Monday, September 22, 2008

KCKL 33rd Installation Dinner



Calling all Key Leader graduates,


You are invited to the Kiwanis Club of Kuala Lumpur's (KCKL) 33rd Installation this Sunday. Not sure who's going, but I'm sure plenty of us will be there. I'm under lockdown right now (Graduation doesn't count btw) so I'm sorry I can't make it. But I will see the sexylicious in december. Wait for me honeys. xoxo XD

FYI, Uncle KH is the new President of KCKL! And H.O.T - you know, Heidi Olivia Tan, our Lead Faci, is the new Vice-President of KCKL. Congratulations to both of you wonderful, spontaneous, inspiring adults. (Fine, young people)


Where? : Kelab Rahman Putra, Sungai Buloh
When? : 27th September 2008 (this Saturday!)
$$? : RM 50 per pax (You didn't think you'd get free dinner, did you?)

For more info, visit the KCKL website here : http://www.kckl.org.my/article.cfm?id=234 . Alternatively, the KCKL home page is also accessible through this blog, look to your right.

Remember, it's this Saturday!! And Uncle KH would like you guys to confirm with him soonest. Or the Kiwanian on the site. But let's just confirm with Uncle KH, kan? Haha. If you need his email or number, leave a tag, comment, or email me (because it's dangerous and immoral to give out people's emails in public), and I will surely hand it to you. :)


My handphone wallpaper, courtesy of Yee Vonne.

They are such guilt-inducing things, especially when it stares at you in the face. Gaah, I need that.











1 comment:

Alex said...

I miss you. :) Good luck for your coming exams. God bless.