Friday, March 30, 2007

OMG the seminar is finally over. I can blog now. For those who don't know (boohoo). I had a Taekwondo Poomsae Seminar from Tuesday to Thursday and today, I just sat for my National Poomsae Referee test. Honestly, I don't think I passed. Just now Grandmaster said my stances were weak. Oh yes, we were honoured to have the venerable Grandmaster Lee Hyu Kyun, who is a 60-year old 9th Dan black belter, and Master Lee (the tall one), Master Choy (the funny one with peculiar glasses, Taekwon Stick extraodinaire) and Master Kim (like a boulder, yoga master). All from Korea.

So let's be real truthful here. No secrets. I did enjoy myself there, but there were times when it was just SO TORTURING. My brain turned fuzzy and my eyes were blurred, some must have thought me with a nervous system problem or something, because I jerk my head from side to side to revive my sight and conciousness. Aih....

So I'm done now. Will post pictures. All the previous BRATs ones too.... Coz I like larh. Hahahaha...

No comments: