Monday, March 19, 2007

Right. I'm pretty sure others have posted a complete, and detailed chronicle of the entire camp, so I'll just post random pictures, which probably have no sense of organisation. I beg to differ =P





Shameless celebration after a merciless facial.
.
Banged into Meng Jin's chin just as I was about to jump, no wonder we both look weird. Ouch.
.
.
.
.After a certain dinner
.
Why's Yen Nee sitting when she's already...? Nevermind XD
.
.
.
.
Scary
.
Everyone... Look at your own camera! Group pic or camwhoring?
.
.
.
.
No comment
.
At least its a group thing. Omg, look at Chestnuts expression *pokes*!
.
.
.
.

Erm... Retarded.
.
We shall have to work on this group picture thing... I mean, look at it.. Lyn Li's being a sadist, Ken is dying, I am... Also involved, Josh looks like he's constipating and MJ... iS trying to imitate the statue of liberty. The only decent ones here are Yen Nee and Sheena. BooHoo!
.
.
.
.
More to come! It's late, and I need my beauty sleep. =P

No comments: