Friday, March 09, 2007

umm

OK, for some reason I don't really feel like blogging sanely, so lets just crap. Stupid connection went haywire after signing in to MSN due to flooding of two people. Its a sad time for my computer. But I should be happy, happy because my assessment period is over.. So why am I feeling so empty? Expressionless, stoic. Possibly, deep inside, I realise that I have undoubtly managed to flunk. Is it possible to flunk in an Assessment test? I'd be the first in Alphanian history. A brilliant chance to prove myself, served on a silver platter, wasted. The first time in all my secondary life, i never even got close to smelling first-class air. I don't have the brains, the ingenuity, the neurons... *sigh*

Can't wait for BRATs. Hoping for a visit from relatives during that period. Hahahaha... Alex, get off your Counterstrike and get your ass there! I know what you do, its been years since I have collected sufficient data from hidden cameras in your house. Beware wrongdoer!

Bleeeh. Not feeling right today. No, scratch that. Not feeling ANYTHING now.

How worrying....

No comments: