Friday, March 30, 2007

OK... I'm responding to Ken's tag. (Lord help me)

1. Aileen Wuornos - Woman On Death Row in Florida (O______o)

2. Aileen needs to try to stay off her feet (and what, FLY?)

3. One night, a desperate Aileen needs to quickly get through with another client, but he knocks her out, ties her up, and rapes her... (great, of all the things I lose, its my virginity. On Google)

4. Aileen needs to lose some weight and needs to practice her singing (W-H-A-T?! I know im fat and my singings horrible... but this [pokes the screen] is too much.)

5. Selby is demanding, telling Aileen that she needs to start hooking again (im a hooker.... cool XD)

6. Aileen spent the next eight years, gaining valuable project management experience

7. Aileen needs to injure her attacker as quick as possible (see Nini... I'm a fighter too!)

8. The side needs Aileen O Loughlin back as she will bulk it up.


I know he asked for ten but this is all i got. So spare me. I swear Google is going the horny way into the new millenia... Honestly.


No comments: