Thursday, December 28, 2006

9th kyc day 4

I dreaded this day. I hate goodbyes, its oh so depressing, and I don’t handle depression well. Trudged back to the dorm with Brian, my whole body was aching, and we moved at a snails pace. It took absolutely an eternity to reach. When the rest caught up with us we were still halfway there! Talk about retardedness. Unfortunately the rest of the day sped through like a bullet train. Before we knew it we had another photo shoot with your 9th KYC t-shirts. Then its off to the hall for the last time for Pursuit of Excellence, the last value. Mrs President gave a speech, and I bet many were struggling to pay attention and failing miserably. What really woke the crowd was when the lights dimmed and they played all the pictures of camp with music accompaniments. Plenty of laughs there.

Last was the Circle of Excellence, where all of us linked hands and was told to make eye contact (wth?). It was followed by dismissal and lots of hugs, and goodbyes.

4 hugs a day – survival

8 hugs a day – comfort

12 hugs a day – pure joy

Abi said Keith was SO going into my bus. I said, NO WAY. So we bet, and *drum rolls* I lost. I still owe her 10 buckeroonies then. Darn… But the bus ride was eventful, Ken and I struggled to finish Abi’s book, Megan Maede’s Guide to the McGowen Boys , and oh so falling flat on our faces. Camwhored a hell lot in the bus!

Andy sesat! Wrong bus yo! Nah, just kidding...



Me, Nisha, Vina.

~We are oh.so.CuTe! ehee~



Vina, Natalie, Nisha, Keith, Nicholas.

~ nice... formation (Nat must have pinched Keith =P) ~






~ WHOA... the bus is tilting! Hey... I can see my house from here XD ~



~ I think Ken gave Justin nightmares ~


So we reached our pick-up point all too soon… This calls for one thing, and only one thing! MORE HUGS AND PICTURES! Woot!

Justin, Nabilah, Iman, Sheryiin, Nicholas, 'somebody', Melody, Keith, Natalie, 'somebody'
~ SFs!! Gotta lurve em! ~





~ Ethan, your breath stinks! Poor Vina... haha ~




~ WORLD DOMINATION! cheerleaders rawk ~



The End

No comments: