Monday, January 01, 2007

new year

I have no idea how people celebrate the New Year, but I certainly don't. Unless splurging on back-to-school items count as celebrating. I got a new hairdo, which is nothing short of jaw-dropping. Honestly, I'm reliving my five to nine-year-old nightmare, when I was short, indescribably so flat, I was nearly a walking beach ball. And yes, I had a mushroom haircut. Which is exactly what I'm having now. Now. Please excuse me while I swim in the sea of my morose and self induced misery. What can I say, I loved my locks! *sulks*

But after that my mommy, lil tweet (aka lil bro) and I went to the Jaya Jusco at Wangsa Maju, somewhere we've never been. Ate at Delifrance, but in my opinion, it wasn't worth 60 bucks. I'm a bon vivant, and it doesn't take much to satisfy my food cravings... Oh well. So later we were off to The House of Leather, which is the place for school bags, - and other bags, especially travelling ones. Hey, Medoza bags can really stand the gruelling obstacles courses we put them through daily! And God knows how many books I carry. omg, I sound like such a nerd... >< But I saw this really nice bag, it was green, I like green, it matches my uniform. And it was just purr-fect for my dozen and one books, files, the deal. But i ALSO saw this sling bag (also green, har har) on the top it reads 'medoza-sport and active' and I fell hopelessly in love with that too! So I thought, its too much to ask of my mom, so I decided on the sling one, since my 3-year-old medoza backpack is still alive. But guess what, she was SO nice, she said that if I wanted them both she'd get them for me!! I'm so elated... But was grounded slightly by the sight of my head in the oh so reflective surface of the counter. Still, it was about RM 300 altogether so yes, I am oh-so-thankful. Straight A's does count for something eh? *wink*wink*

Couldn't find a camera shop of any kind there. What a mall! With only two floors at that. Bleeeeh. Making mental note to never step in there ever again except in very desperate times. Like, when I really need a pad? Ok, I don't know why I said that, but its the truth, so deal with it! eheee.



OH, SO


HAPPY NEW YEAR BUGGERS!

No comments: