Wednesday, January 10, 2007

anugerah.

I love school. We had this majlis today, and it was so like, toadally awesome XD! School photographers were reduced to about 2, cause me and Kelvin had to sit tight in the seats, but I still managed to take the speakers from that vantage point! And Kelvin had no more batteries in his camera. Its 7.2 megapixels! Damn him... Right, so.. many schools attended the event, all Cheras school's though, about 20 according to Mr Super Camera ><. But SBU has the most straight A's!! woohoooo! 84 people. SBS is close though, they come in second. Loved the awards ceremony... Love the cert, but not the books (Laws of Success and Petua Pelajar Cemerlang?? o.O) Fell head over heels for the MONEY! RM150 richer now, and I'm not sharing with any poor soul, no matter how pitiful! No, Back off!! Shoo! Hate the stupid water vapour fans, which was extremely annoying, and did not fulfil its purpose to cool the crowd. In my opinion, it made everybody icky, sticky and mucky. So not good. The school-by-school photo session was a blast! SBU, (of course) kicked it off. Needless to say.... WE ROCK!!! We did the Have You Got That Spirit cheer... Which proves that cheering is for everybody, and not just cheerleaders! Actually (giggles), Puan Norizan asked Maleni, who was behind her, to lead, but I caught her eye and we did it together, I think Hamizah and the gang helped... How else will we be heard over the cramped and milling crowd of 84 on the stage?? This is the cheer...
(Note to Ken and Sab : DON'T COPY! Or I will send you to the fiery pits of hell!)

Have you got that spirit?
Yea, man!
I say, Have you got that spirit?
Yea, man!
Let me see it in your arms! OOH AH, OOH AH AH! *does hand punches*

Shoot, it sounds so retarded here, but I swear it rocks! Infinitely and indescribably!

Sigh.... I love my school...

* * *

First and formost,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ZI KANG!! my dear 'grandpappy'...
and SATYA!!...
and ASYKAL!! will send prezzie at Taekwondo this Saturday!

* * *

Jian Hong, me, Vi-Jean


Oh, the retardedness! We belong in an asylum, Amirah and I.


You have been veeerie veeerie nottie...


SMILE! Let's take a break


Do random retarded faces, we shall.



ADVANCED CAMWHORING

Lesson 1 : the angel and the devil


devil and angel, version two.


Lesson 2 : kung fu moves

kung fu moves, version two


Lesson 3 : Rockin in the classroom!!


Lesson 4 : bully someone (why ME?!)


Lesson 5 : Hide - unsuccessfully


Lesson 6 : Be afraid, be very very afraid


love this one!!


Happy Birthday to Zi Kang again! Sorry for disturbing your homework, and not calling you at 12 last night!

* * *

THANK YOU...

Hamizah, for being our photographer when our hands were full (literally)

Vi-Jean and Amirah - 9 years and nothing has changed!

All the other camwhorers that did not get posted due to limited time!


No comments: