Thursday, January 04, 2007

school-again

I was so happy to be back at school, I mean, I missed you guys so much! (you know who you are) And VJ and Michelle were behind the skylite, met them and started getting so excited we were talking and screaming at the same time. Everyone cut their hair, Michelle went to OBS (wish i was there!), and there was a lizard's tail beside Nethiya's bag or something?? o.O Well, scratch that part. The stage is obliterated, replaced by a low, tiled and.... pink one?? LOL. Easier for future performers to fall and break their skulls.

Lecture, lecture *yawn*, sing, talk, get stared down by Puan Khalilah on stage... Shut up. Assembly over. Talk some more. Hahahaha, we'll quite a bunch really. But after that we had to get sorted to our classes-I so thank God we're not on the fourth floor, we were all so hyped about taking it nice and easy this year, all filling into one class and destroying the labs, wrecking havoc... You get the gist. But they just had to jumble us all up, and I undeservedly ended up in Alpha. ALPHA! *waves giant neon sign* World reality check, top class? Muah? I'm doomed I tell you.. Doomed to the dark abyss at the end of the earth or something like that. Well, at least I get Hui Ning... The few saviours of our otherwise dull, studious, dead class will be

1) ME (duh!) XD and Hui Ning
2) Pui Ying and Huey Shan
3) Charlotte and Ying Si
4) Shazwi and Afeeq
5) Audrey (hope you don't end up anywhere near Syaira =X)

Without these people who happen to sit beside each other, I would've run screaming blood and tears to our Guru Penyelaras Ting 4 to change me... Not like I didn't try. But I was so bummed not to be in Beta, with Vi-Jean, Amirah, Michelle, Wei Lin, Zi Kang and urh... Kit Meng? Ah... WhatEver!

First homework of the year... Sejarah. First lesson I almost fell asleep on my desk....... Sejarah. Man, I hate Sejarah.

Sejarah Sucks!
All in favour of this say 'AYE!'




Add Math and Modern Math is hell on a all new bonus level...

All in favour say 'I suck' XD

No comments: