Friday, January 05, 2007

3rd day....

Wow, I love Friday's. We still get to go home at 12.30p.m.! And we messed around a lot. We so proved that we are NOT brainiacs, whatever class the retarded administration saw fit to put us in! Myself, Hui Ning and Aimee were on our way to the bookshop, when we spotted Puan Halimahtus *loud, low music* inside! And we had no Pas Keluar, Aimee was a prefect... shoot. But then we spotted Ying Si's face at the door of the girl's changing room, beckoning to us like a madwoman.. So in we went. Hiding. Charlotte was there too... The irony of the situation! 4 Alpha and 1 Beta student, supposedly 'top students' hiding from our PK HEM in the changing room! Lots of stiffled giggles, wish I brought my camera XD.

I've decided that though I am condemned to hate BM for the rest of my life, I shall solely love my teacher, Puan Nursham.

Jangan risau... Ini tahun honeymoon kamu!

She's the first teacher who told us NOT to worry, and admitted that it was supposed to be a relaxing year... Just gotta love her. I solemnly swear (why is Amirah's Germanish line coming to mind? 0.O) never to fall asleep in Puan Nursham's class, not only because she's so bubbly, funny but serious at the same time, but also because she's a librarian teacher =X. So if I fall asleep my career is doomed. Condemned. SHAMED.


* * *



Enough of school! I came home today, deshrivelled and fatigued, when my grandma opened the grill, she said, 'Your Teacher Lina called,' in her little shrilly voice. My heart, already low and fluttering, went straight down to my bowels. Oh no. THE news. Did I get through my Diploma? Did I waste about a thousand moolah just to sit for it?? 'What did she say?'


YOU PASSED!



OMG, I was so elated, I literally screamed with joy outside of the house! I live in a five storey apartment, so I was sure my voice carried all the way to the top by its echoey walls. Who cares?! I got it!!! Well, its and either you get it or you don't thing... AND I GOT IT! Called VJ, called my teacher.. VJ scored higher by a little.. But hey. WHO CARES? I thought I totally flunked it. Bad. Never made more mistakes in my life of piano. But hey, life's pretty good now. Minus the homework. And crappy math and/or addmath teacher. =/


~little cammie peeps from the book flap of the piano and see's posey finger's struttin her stuff~

No comments: