Sunday, January 28, 2007

I've come so far from the oversized balloon I used to be in my early childhood years. When I was a pre-teen I was some sort of a tomboy, then I was more girl. But still no skirts, none of that bullshit. But maybe, just maybe, it is time to change... I mean, I am a girl. Purses, handbags, skirts and makeup can't be illegal right?

Hahaha... This to-be-sixteen-year-old is going through a TRANSACTIONAL phase. I really have to be careful when I say this. This particular word nearly always rolls out as TRANSEXUAL when i least expect it. And it doesn't help that I keep telling people that I was born a bowling baby boy when my parents wanted a girl. Oh. right. Too much information. Please take a one minute break from this post if you should feel unwell. Keyboards do not do well when combined with excess food from the digestive system, or any excreted fluids from the body actually.

So I might change my blogskin, as and when I see fit. Since I'm so bloody useless at photoshopping, and don't have the program anyway, I'll have to use some other means of creating a new layout. Which is hard work darn it.

* * *

OK... I cannot seem to recall the 'How To Lose Your Boyfriend' thing... So sorry people! But hey, be creative! Explore new outlets of self-expression! Hahahaha. In other words, torture him to death. Ask him to get you a pad or something. XD

* * *


CLASS CAMWHORES!


Poker cards, Version 0.0001.







Why the toilets look so nice when taken by camera is still a mystery to me. Maybe its the photographer. =P

No comments: