Saturday, January 20, 2007

should be...

I am actually quite aware that people who frequent my blog may be greeted with dissapointment most days of the week since school started. For this I am truly sorry, and bear in mind that I shall try my best to continue a stream of posts rolling, at least once a week. Cheers!

~ + + + * * * + + + ~

Classroom life :
My teacher's are slave drivers (hui ning's line), especially the Math and Add Math teacher (I'm actually referring to one specific person here)!! Every class brings a new homework prospect, and so far, it hasn't failed us. Ever. How dissapointed they will be, when their high expectations come crashing down like a 20 foot solid brick wall right smack on their heads. First class indeed. We're all goodie goodies are we... Well Don't Be Dissapointed!!

Co-curricular life:
I deserve an award for most participation in history. Period. Let us do a checklist shall we boys and girls?

1) Librarian - Head of Carnival
2) Fencing - Assistant Secretary
3) Taekwondo - Assistant Secretary
4) Editorial Board - Photographer
5) Unit Bimbingan Sekolah - Assistant 'Biro Lawatan'
6) Shirtliff - Cheerleader and part time runner

Add that with homework, and you get chaos. Unparralelled chaos. But still, it's a life. Slow down? Never! Maybe next year ;)

Would like to take this opportunity to thank my parents, who have been super supportive (I know you read this mom), though I know its partially due to my success in managing my time last year. haha. Also to Wei Lin, Shirtliff's cheer captian and goodie friend... Thank you for understanding! Though I know its because you are a prefect with meetings as well *nudge*

Cheerleading :
I'm base! Woohoo!! But it wasn't so good on Friday, cause Mel and I didn't manage to get Zun Zen up properly. And now Mel says her mom won't let her join so there goes my partner. Crap. Never mind, still got Charlotte! And if the twins (Aimee and Charlotte) parents say they gotta go I'm gonna have a SDBF!!!! Hehehe, imagine what Wei Lin would have. Oh well, not gonna reveal too much here, there are spies everywhere *head pivots around neck*.

Note to self ---> Get Zun Zen up a bloody elevator comfortably before living Wei Lin's dream of cradling her!! Do not be a lousy base damn it!

~ + + + * * * + + + ~

5 WAYS TO GET A GUY OFF YOUR BACK

1. Stare right into his eyes for five seconds, then go 'You.Cannot.Be.Serious'

2. Break down emotionally. And I mean, REALLY emotionally. Hang to him for support as you cry your heart out and scream 'OMG, I can't believe it! You. Me. *snort* I fell so *hack* LUCKY!'.

3. Fake an asthma attack. Gasp and start hitting him. Say 'I can't breath!' while gasping for air. You might want to try strangling him for extra measure.

3. 'OK, but you'll be number 25 OK, because I like, can't remember your damn name. I'm not dull mind you, I just have to many.'

4. 'Excuse me, but I like girls.'
5. 'I'm sorry, I'm bisexual. Don't get me wrong, I really like you, but there's this really hot chick in the next class... And I can't get my eyes off her ass!'




ok, so that didn't work. And you're stuck with him. What next?? That should be coming up next, but here's a preview, cause I can only remember one. Damn...

After one hour, tell him, 'I'm sorry, this just isn't working.' XD

No comments: