Sunday, January 14, 2007

shopping with dad

Feeling : content. Well, I went to church, forgot which building the Bible Knowledge was and ending up calling Aunt Susan and was led into the church itself for a service fit for the majority of greying people. Spaced out a lot when the pastor was speaking. He wasn't boring, but I just couldn't help it.. I can't Focus! Met Christine on the way out, and she led me to the building, where we peeped like naughty girls into the sacred room filled with holy ones in groups all over the place. Managed to poke Pui Li who was looking for her car. She was like, 'Aileen! Where were you?! I waited, and looked and looked but I didn't see you!' Meh, I feel bad... Oh well, next week I'm sure to crash into their sacred class! mwahahahaaaa

Daddy took me shopping today. I know, its weird isn't it? A girl going shopping with her dad, and to top it off, I actually LIKE going shopping with my dad! Today after church, I realized that I outgrew my pair of normal bell-bottomed jeans so I casually said, 'Dad, I need normal jeans,' on my way to our miniscule lavatory. I wasn't actually hinting that I needed it super a.s.a.p., but when I was in my room, listening to my Walkman -which is fit to be exhibited in some international museum specially for ancient music devices, my dad came in and said 'Let's go out.' 'Why?' I asked. The bed is that comfortable. Wait.... Nevermind... FAST FORWARD!

OK, so the sub-bottom line is that I got

3 Levi's (the original mind you!!)

2 bell-bottom's which is booootiful! The straight cut is kinda weird, but I just got that to satisfy my daddy. He's so not into low-hanging, thigh-hugging, past-ankle pants. But I nearly always get it my way =P.

1 surfers pants from Bodyglove
I've always wanted those surfers pants which in my not-so-humble opinion, look so cool and slacky! I got a brown one, but maybe next time I'll get something pink, blue, yellow... or colourful! More of those with pweetie colours...

1 top from Bodyglove
Love that one too! sighhh

1 bag from Bodyglove
Dark brown with superb gold prints!

Hahaha, I love Bodyglove... It's cheap-ish (compare it to Roxy and Billabong OK?!) And the stuff is just so cool! Got this all from Jusco.. I didn't even know that they had a Bodyglove shop! It was kind of in a semi-secluded area, and it was my beloved father who led me to it XD. I'm just so ecstatic! I'm not a shopaholic, but getting new stuff does get the endorphines running! It's temporary though, because only God's love is eternal (see, I DO listen to the pastor). And so is my parents. And family. =D

No comments: