Thursday, November 29, 2007

After Lots of Animals... Finally

Shopping/window shopping in Pavilion is both orgasmic and painful. Not unlike sex for the first time; not that I've experienced that, just read. The shops are so absolutely beautifully packed with drool-worthy outfits worthy of crying with joy, or pain. The joy part is pretty obvious, but pain? Pain I say, because simpletons such as myself could never afford it. And I shall not gush over them, whine, or ever so much as mention them at home in fear of my father overhearing; he has a compulsive habit to buy me everything, even if he later complains about it. An example? My iPod. Though the latter hasn't happened yet.



The moment captured. Including Hui Ning's lame look. XD



Anyways, the purpose of this expedition was to shop for Amirah's prom dress. You can just hear my eyes glinting. So anyway, I followed my mom to work, met up with Hui Ning at KLCC and we strolled around as the shops opened. Fooled around in Chameleon for a bit. I just love watching her tortured face as I display some horrid hairbands that have an exact, if not close resemblance to the Harajuku style.



Notice the little pink crown? What a princess wannabe. Haha!



Around that time, Amirah finally wakes up in pajamas and bullies Pak Wahid (Mr Driver) into fetching us to Pavilion. XD She going to contemplate my murder for this post anyway, so I've decided to push my luck.

Being there, I have to admit that it was the first time I walked into a high end label with a sense of purpose and direction. And ooh, there was this store which had the most jaw-dropping, head-spinning, chic, classy, glamourous sh*t heaven of a dressing room. I didn't get a picture coz Amirah-la... Walk out so fast. Buffoon. Pffft.

I'm surprised at the lack of SBU-ians there, save one. But we'll get there later.



Candid dressing room shot. She's quite convinced its the dress for her. She feels like a princess in it - so says she =). And it does complement her curves nicely. To Amirah : *nudge* Harris will lurve it! Unless you find something else later la, but he'll still love it, yes?



At Zara, we found the dress. Sure it looks like synthetic curtain on the hangar but with some prodding and pushing, Hui Ning and I managed to get her to try it so we could pick some stuff out too. ;) Ironically, we all tried the same dress, only Mira's was black and Hui Ning and I donned brown. But I lazy to snap coz I think it looks fugly on me.



Perasan-tedness! But she has curves to, my darling.



The most fun places were Topshop and Forever 21. I like lah, the skirts, the jacket... The stuff I tried on. Hope they have pasar malam imitations or something, I'm not picky =)



I'm the only teenager among the aunties. We made so much noise, I'm surprised they didn't throw us out.



Did I mention that Amirah walks into Forever 21, all hyper, says 'I'm definitely going to get something here', but later doesn't try anything, and broods over 3 pendants which she thinks she should buy after we leave the store. Did I also mention that she has about 300 moolah in her purse? Seriously, Amirah and Hui Ning are so fickle. But hey, its good to consider, reconsider, and re-reconsider too; especially if that pendant is priced at RM40+. What a double edged sword.



I want! I like! I love! Too bad short skirts are forever forbidden to me. *whines*



The dress Hui Ning says she'll wear when pregnant



Later embarked on a Starbucks hunting trip and bumped into Aiman on opposite escalators; we're going down, he's going up.

Amirah : Aiman!!
(Aiman turns)
Aiman : Hey! *raises hand*waves*
Muah : Hey Aiman! *jumps*
Aiman : *Continues waving* To Amirah: Hey!; To Hui ning: Hey!; To me: Eh didn't see you!

And so we conclude our journey with an absolutely sinful chocolate ice blended for Amirah and I, and hideous chilled coffee thing for Hui Ning. Poor girl, but I guess that happens. It overlooks the new cinema and we vow to our new gorgeous, overpriced, hangout.





The End.

No comments: