Thursday, November 08, 2007

A Baby at Home

Eh, eh... I have something I wanna show you guys!



But before that...

I dreamt of Nick last night. You know, most dreams can't be remembered when you wake up. Trying to recall them is like trying to hold water in cupped hands while peeing. It spills, until there's nothing left to remember.

Well, this ain't one of them.

It was bedtime for some sort of school trip (to Australia, I presume, since Nick doesn't exist anywhere else XD). And for some particular reason, Andy was there. In reality I avoid going on extended trips with that boy like a plague. His 'I'm not happy with this' mood makes me want to slap him with a smelly tuna fish.



4 Alpha, illegal occupants, and Aussies



Anyway, we were um... Going to sleep. I think it was on the floor, with sleeping bags and all. (Hey, nobody said my dreams made much sense)
Well, he walked past me with one of his buddies and said
'Hey Aileen.'
Not much significance, except that I've never heard his voice before. And until then I was quite sure that my imagination wasn't quite as good as I liked it to be. Guess I was wrong.



Batu Seremban education XD. Over there I only really knew two people. The guy over there is Nick (no, not the one in my dream), and beside him is his girlfriend, Jess. Speaking of which, this Nick likes green tea o.O Like, crazy like.


I can't even remember the voices of some of the Sexylicious with such clarity. Ken being an exception because he calls me once in a while - to brag, and be bragged at. haha!

But the point being... I can't even recall the voices of my Malaysian friends who I speak to every so often. So how in the world did I fabricate something I've never heard... A continent away?! Makes no sense, nonsensical.



Ah, thats him. The guy to my right. Honestly, I didn't even notice him. =X



Don't get me wrong though, when the Australians came, I wasn't one of their crazed fans that all but drooled over them with puppy eyes. Jakoons they are. I figured they preferred to be treated like people instead of an exotic figurine. *sighs dramatically*



Just minutes before the Aussies visited the library. Can't remember why, but I was angry at something we were discussing, and was caught throwing something, somewhere. Huey Shan's shot. Haha

* * *



And now, finally, is the thing I wanted to show you guys!






Isn't this the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? Thy shalt shed tears of reverence and absolute joy upon this heavenly being. =P Admit it, it IS the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. And its mine, all mine!

Now I know what you're thinking, 'Shit, she must be so pampered damn it.' Well hear this, I've never had A mp3 player in my life! Until the fateful Tuesday on the year I turned 16. =D






Well, here are a few things to look out for.
1. The new cover flow is awesome and a delight to scroll. However, too many songs and some users complain of a slight lag in its fluidity. However, its nothing much.

2. The screen is slightly tilted. The left side is slightly lower than the right, but only if you look VERY closely. This is quite general too, and performance is not affected.

3. Don't operate the thing too fast. With more than 200 songs, there will be a slight hiccup to the interchanging interfaces. Lol. XD

4. Audiophiles will find the earphones that come with the nano inadequate. Personally, it sounds fine to me, but if you're into music quality, I suggest getting a new pair of earphones.

5. The earphone port and the connecting port on the nano is too close together. So the earphones have to be plugged out before inserting the connecting cable. Hopefully, it doesn't wear out.

Aside from all the above, the iPod Nano 3rd Gen is still a beauty to behold. And user friendly ;)

Oh, the 4 gig version is RM 613 (if I'm not mistaken) and only comes in white. I recommend the 8 gig one, which costs RM 829 and comes in black, white, blue, and green. Product(RED) needs to be specially ordered.






Thats all for now, I hope you enjoyed this insane rant, and awesome commentary today.

Cheers!

No comments: